Update and announcement of projects by Biobioseminars
- Scientist in the class.
- 3D printing workshops for schools, teachers, students.
- Developing Super food with algae. 3D kitchen printer, learn more about 3D printing food…
- Developing Molecular primer for detecting Neonectria ditissima.
- Participating in the project Green FabLab at Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences.
- 3D Printing of eggs for bird research projects. Click the Video for 3D Printing of bird egg….
- Genetic fingerprinting-A study in nightingales